If your firm does not currently have a performance review process, how do you go about starting one? What forms should you use? Where do you start?
Halogen Software is a human resources software vendor and offers a product to help with the performance management cycle. They also offer a number of sample HR employee evaluation forms to help you create a template for your performance appraisal process.
The forms they offer are available in Microsoft Word .doc and PDF formats and include forms for:
- Non-manager annual employee evaluation
- Annual employee performance plan
- New position performance evaluation
- Annual employee performance appraisal
- Call center / hourly staff evaluation
- Employee goal setting assessment
- Hourly employee evalution
- Goal setting and review
- 360 peer evaluation
You can find all of the forms for download here: http://www.halogensoftware.com/products/halogen-eappraisal/employee-evaluation-forms/